Monday, May 27, 2013

State of Mind

I like to begin discussions with a question or two. It helps create that perfect harmony between understanding and learning. This time however, I'm feeling a bit different. Do you ever wonder if animals think? I watched four birds fly to the ridge of a roof. It seems as though they talked for a while as they chirped away. I thought that maybe, by chance, there was an argument when two of the birds flew over to a wire and perched themselves there. Were they mad? Perhaps they were disgusted with the others that they had no choice but to leave. 

Whatever the case, I perceived a situation that I believed could have been confrontational. It certainly looked that way. Who would ever believe that birds disagree anyway? So I laughed. We all have our bouts. We all have times we want to get away from the others. What is going through your mind when you make a decision? Did you ever ask yourself, “what was I thinking?” Well...what were you thinking? How could you act that way? Were you deceived? Maybe, just maybe, those birds weren't treating each-other with respect.

Could be terrible teaching. Who did you learn right from wrong from? Your parents? What if there was no right and wrong? Morality is a whip disguised as an angel! Then again, we have to try and be fair to one-another. You don't like to be treated “wrong” and neither do I. However, something signifies that other people giggle when others gain an affliction. People smile when someone's plans go a-drift. Human beings can be so cruel that they actually enjoy to watch others suffer! That is the name of the game: life. Get out of my way! Money! Who do you think you are?! That's my money! Where is my money?!

Seems to make a lot of sense to me. The more people push others down, the more they rise above the rest. Then they can act pretentious and look down their nose at the rest of the filth that is keeping this country bound to poverty. Go to work! You pathetic piece of trash, you should be ashamed of yourself! Our condescending nature creates problems and solutions. So I say, at the end of the day, “relax. Your gibberish is becoming cacophonous and irritating.” I don't pretend that people know. I surely don't pretend that they understand. But I demand that others should pay attention whether or not they “follow the rules.”

No comments: